Post Time: March 15, 2023
What is the difference between aluminum veneer and aluminum composite panel?
At present, aluminum veneer is used in aluminum curtain wall, interior decoration and lobby facade decoration. The aluminum-plastic panel is made of chemically treated coated aluminum plate as the surface material and polyethylene plastic as the core material. It is processed on special aluminum-plastic panel production equipment. made composite material. What is the difference between aluminum veneer and aluminum-plastic panel when customers choose?
The difference between aluminum veneer and aluminum composite panel:
- 1. Price difference: The price of aluminum-plastic panels is more expensive than that of aluminum veneers, so aluminum veneers are called low-grade materials in the market. However, because of its thickness and poor quality, aluminum-plastic panels are divided into different grades, and the price is more expensive.
- 2. Differences in construction effects: If you choose aluminum-plastic panels, its plasticity is very strong. If you need to slot, you can choose aluminum-plastic panels. However, the aluminum veneer cannot be grooved, let alone bent, and the bonding effect is not as good as that of the aluminum-plastic panel.
- 3. The difference in service life: the service life of aluminum-plastic panels is short, while the service life of fluorocarbon sprayed aluminum veneers is more than 20 years. The fire performance of the aluminum-plastic panel is not as good as that of the aluminum veneer, and the fire performance of the aluminum veneer reaches the A2 level, and the safety is higher.
- 4. The difference in the number of layers: The aluminum veneer is divided into two layers, the surface layer is aluminum skin, the second layer is plastic, and the aluminum-plastic board is divided into three layers: the surface layer and the third layer are all aluminum skin, and the middle is plastic, that is, aluminum-plastic The board has one more layer of aluminum skin than the aluminum veneer.
- 5. Quality difference: Because the aluminum veneer has one less layer of aluminum skin than the aluminum-plastic panel, the quality of the aluminum veneer must be worse than that of the aluminum-plastic panel.
The difference between aluminum veneer and aluminum-plastic panel is shared today. If there are two layers, it is an aluminum veneer. The first layer is made of aluminum skin, while the second layer is generally plastic. But the aluminum-plastic panel has an extra layer, because its first and third layers are made of aluminum skin, but the middle is made of plastic, so there is obviously an extra layer.