The 6063 aluminum sheet is a 6000-series aluminum alloy with magnesium and silicon as the main alloying elements. The strength of the 6063 alloy is lower than that of the 6061 alloy, and it has good extrudability, corrosion resistance, and good surface treatment performance.
6063 aluminum sheet is an aluminum alloy with magnesium and silicon as alloying elements. 6063 aluminum sheet generally has good mechanical properties and can be heat treated and welded. The comprehensive performance requirements of aluminum alloy are far higher than the industry standard.
The strength of 6063 alloy is lower than that of 6061 aluminum, and it has good extrudability, corrosion resistance and good surface treatment performance. 6063 belongs to the low alloy Al-Mg-Si series high plasticity alloy. It has many valuable functions.
The density of 6063 aluminum alloy is 2.69g/cm3.
The above is about the element composition and element function of 6063 aluminum plate. Shenzhen Wanxing Aluminum Co., Ltd. is a professional agent for sales of Southwest Aluminum, Korean Aluminum, and pure aluminum sheets and alloy sheets wholesaled by our major aluminum factories. With advanced Chinese and English technology and high-quality after-sales service, it is your best candidate.
Several key parameters in the melting and casting process: the furnace temperature is generally set at 1050°C during smelting, and the metal temperature is controlled not to exceed 770°C.
The melting and casting process of 6063 aluminum sheet is introduced above. After the material is melted at high temperature, it is directly cast into a product. It is generally dissolved in an electric arc furnace, then poured into high temperature resistant casting, and then cooled to crystallize, annealed or cut into products.
In production, mainly by controlling the melting atmosphere, melting temperature and cooling conditions to ensure high production efficiency, meet the requirements of crystal analysis, and form a network structure.
|Standards||ASTM B209 / ASME SB209|
|Temper||O, T3,T4,T5, T6, T651 T6511|
|Surface||Bright, polished, hair line, brush, sand blast, embossed, etching, etc.|
|Finish||Mill, Customer specific finish|
|Aluminum Sheet/ Plate Coating||PVC Coated, Color Coated, Polyester, Fluorocarbon, polyurethane and epoxy coating|
|Type||Hot-Rolled (HR) / Cold-Rolled (CR) Sheet|
|Density||Melting Point||Modulus of Elasticity||Electrical Resistivity||Thermal Conductivity||Thermal Expansion|
|2.69 g/cm3||600°C||69.5 GPa||0.035×10-6 O.m||200 W/m.K||23.5 x 10-6 /K|
|Ultimate Tensile Strength||241 MPa||35000 psi|
|Tensile Yield Strength||214 MPa||31000 psi|
|Shear Strength||152 MPa||22000 psi|
|Modulus of Elasticity||68.9 GPa||10000 ksi|
|Shear Modulus||25.8 GPa||3740 ksi|
1. The application of strips is widely used in decoration, packaging, construction, transportation, electronics, aviation, aerospace, weapons and other industries.
2. Aluminum materials for aerospace are used to make aircraft skins, fuselage frames, girders, rotors, propellers, fuel tanks, wall panels and landing gear pillars, as well as rocket forging rings, spacecraft wall panels, etc.
3. Aluminum materials for transportation are used for car body structural materials of automobiles, subway vehicles, railway passenger cars, high-speed passenger cars, doors and windows, shelves, automotive engine parts, air conditioners, radiators, body panels, wheels and ship materials.
4. Aluminum materials for packaging All-aluminum pop cans are mainly made of thin plates and foils as metal packaging materials to make cans, lids, bottles, barrels, and packaging foils. Widely used in the packaging of beverages, food, cosmetics, medicines, industrial products, etc.
5. Aluminum materials for printing are mainly used to make PS plates. Aluminum-based PS plates are a new type of material for the printing industry and are used for automatic plate making and printing.
6. Aluminum materials for architectural decoration Aluminum alloys have good corrosion resistance, sufficient strength, excellent process performance and welding performance.
7. Aluminum materials for electronic home appliances are mainly used in various busbars, wiring, conductors, electrical components, refrigerators, air conditioners, cables and other fields. Specifications: Round rods and square rods represent applications including aerospace fixtures, electrical fixtures, and communication fields, and are also widely used in automated mechanical parts, precision machining, mold manufacturing, electronics and precision instruments, SMT, PC board solder carriers, etc.
The 6063-t6 aluminum alloy means that its brand is 6063 alloy, and the retreat process is T6 state. Generally, the yield strength value of T6 state treatment is: 210MPa, and the hardness of 6063-t6 is 73HB.
6063 is a representative product of the high-hardness aluminum plate alloy series, and its hardness can reach 95HB. At the same time, 6063 aluminum alloy has the advantages of not easy to deform and high strength.
The yield strength of 6063-T1 aluminum alloy aluminum plate is: 95Mpa and the hardness is: 42HB.
The yield strength of 6063-T5 aluminum alloy aluminum plate is: 175Mpa and the hardness is: 60HB.
The yield strength of the 6063-T6 aluminum alloy aluminum plate is: 210Mpa and the hardness is: 73HB.
The yield strength of the 6063-T832 aluminum alloy aluminum plate is: 240Mpa and the hardness is: 95HB.
Notes for reference: 10HW hardness corresponds to 120Mpa, 13HW hardness corresponds to 270MPa, you can extrapolate according to the state of the factory you want to know, and compare the reference data.
6063 aluminum sheet has half the strength of aluminum 6061 alloys. It is typically produced with very smooth surfaces fit for anodizing and often used to make auto parts, architectural fabrication, window and door frames, aluminium furniture, electronic components as well as various consumer durable products.
|ALLOY||6061 VS 6063|
|Chemical Composition||In terms of Mg and SI, 6061 is 30-50% more than 6063. The most direct effect is that 6061 has a greater strengthening effect than 6063.|
|Mechanical Properties||The strengthening effect of 6061 heat treatment is greater. In contrast, the higher the tensile strength, the greater the deformation resistance, so the plasticity of the 6061 alloy is lower than 6063.|
|Plasticity||6061-T6 is used in occasions that require certain strength and hardness. 6063 is a representative alloy for extrusion with good extrudability.|
|Other Aspects||Surface treatment: Both 6061 and 6063 anodizing properties are very good. 6063 aluminum is better.
Machinability: Both are good. 6061 is better.
Corrosion resistance: Both are good. 6063 is slightly better.
Weldability: 6063 is slightly better.
Price: 6063 aluminum sheet price is a little higher than 6061.
|Conclusion||Simply speaking, 6061’s advantage is strength, while 6063 wins in extrudability.|
Perforated aluminum sheets are made by aluminum sheets that have been machined with round holes (or other designs). The holes can be in line or staggered to increase the number of openings.
Aluminum Foil For Hair Salon The most common 8011 alloy O Temper, because of excellent strength, flexibility, and heat resistance, Henan Huawei provides you with the best quality 8011-0 aluminum foil for hair salon.
Pharmaceutical foil, also known as medical-grade foil or blister foil, 8011,8021,8079 aluminum foil common used for Pharmaceutical packaging foil.
0.75 aluminum sheet refers to an aluminum sheet with a thickness of 0.75 inches, also known as 0.75" aluminum sheet;
Thin aluminum sheet typically refers to a flat piece of aluminum material that has a thickness of less than 6mm (0.24 inches).
Electronic aluminum foil is a kind of aluminum foil processed by a series of rolling, cleaning and cutting processes of high-purity aluminum ingots. It is a key raw material for the production of aluminum electrolytic capacitors.
Henan Huawei Aluminum Co., Ltd, One Of The Biggest Aluminum Supplier In China Henan,We Are Established In 2001,And We Have rich experience in import and export and high quality aluminum products
Mon – Sat, 8AM – 5PM